Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Start a timer - to measure how long it takes and charge accordingly.
- Download all the images into my object2vr folder: client-name/project-name
- Read the imaging in using the sequence definition of images.
- Remove anything besides for the 360 itself:
* Images size should match the original, 97% jpeg compression * userdata *
- Make sure the rotation goes the right way - part closer to us is the part we'll be dragging.
- Produce both swf and html outputs
- Pack the files in a zip and send using wetransfer
- Send to my hosting so that the customer will have first hand demo.
Ideas for automation:
- Have all of this run using a script on a small aws machine. I wish object2vr had a SASS... Maybe I can talk with them about it???