Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Client has approved the images
- Contract is set in advance for the work
- Start a timer - to measure how long it takes and charge accordingly.
- Download all the images into my object2vr folder: client-name/project-name
- Read the imaging in using the sequence definition of images.
- Remove anything besides for the 360 itself:
* Images size should match the original, 97% jpeg compression * userdata *
- Make sure the rotation goes the right way - part closer to us is the part we'll be dragging.
- Produce both swf and html outputs
- Pack the files in a zip and send using wetransfer (may need money in first...).
- Send to my hosting so that the customer will have first hand demo.
- If needed - charge in advance
- Deliver a link to the demo
- Feedback on any problems we had
- Ask for approval that all is good
- Issue an invoice
- Set a date in the calendar to make sure money is in
Ideas for automation:
- Have all of this run using a script on a small aws machine. I wish object2vr had a SASS... Maybe I can talk with them about it???