Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:51, 22 June 2015 by Eburcat (Created page with "Problem: * Dealing with receipts is tedious: ** The information gets printed out, and has to be typed in again by the recipient in order for it to be used. ** Current scanning...")
- Dealing with receipts is tedious:
- The information gets printed out, and has to be typed in again by the recipient in order for it to be used.
- Current scanning abilities are error prone
- Information on receipts can be useful for:
- Personal data mining
- There's no standard for a digital way to transfer the information from the issuer to the recipient
- There seems to be little incentive by some sides to help automate the process
- Automating the process could lead to privacy concerns, that today's manual processes is obfuscating
There seems to be an easy way to solve this:
- Link from the receipt (using a URL / QR-Code) - to a standard format that contains the receipt's information - digitally on the web.
- Use this standard format by the recipient in his different applications.