Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Google Calendar
- Google Inbox - trying to stay at inbox 0 is hard... Google Inbox helps a lot, but sadly I'm not there yet.
- Checklists - morning routines, repetitive tasks. Process Street is great.
- Experimental: lots and lots of small tasks - flow + focus + getting started + encouragement
- Obsolete: Noise to get into the zone - includes a "pomodoro timer"
- The life-changing magic of tidying up
- The Cycle
- Reading - mostly non-fiction
- I've recently noticed that although I can type quite fast, almost blindly - I also make LOTS of mistakes. Trying to improve this now with http://touchtyping.guru/, shortcutfoo
- Using the right communication tool when appropriate: mail, chatroom (Slack? HipChat? IRC?), Google Docs, this wiki, Facebook, Twitter, forums.
- Mindfulness - HeadSpace.